Monday, October 24, 2011

{Moleskine + Life+ Memories }

                              Moleskine = Endless Passion
                             
My husband is fascinated with Moleskine, he has, I’d say ,
“a collection” of  Moleskine diaries, note books, planners, etc.
Thanks to him, I have the pleassure of writing, drawing and keeping my memories in amazing pages for ever.

2007 - My first Moleskine
 

2 minutes later - my first drawing of my son, my husband and me sitting at Barnes & Noble, where he bought My  Moleskine.



my doodles while I was ... who knows!



                     
                                                 ...things I keep inside...

  



...things that I write ...



My Favorites:

Moleskine for MoMA

Memo Pockets - Pocket

 The City. The Video. Bienvenu à Paris.

City Notebook Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment